Designed for progressive riders dedicated to the crossover riding of cable and wake style, the CBL is made for the incredibly technical needs of progressive kite and wakeboarders. With its quad concave bottom shape and its durable grind base material, the CBL gets the job done with style. The CBL has a generous rocker line, stiff flex, and unidirectional basalt to allow it to perform equally well on flat water and on sliders.
Bottom shape and construction suited for wakestyle and cable. Also excellent for choppy water.
- Fluid power transfer from any source
- Excellent wakestyle performance
- P-Tex bottom grind base bottom sheet
- Engineered reinforcements and strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
- Tip channels for nless tracking & smooth release
- Flat center for hitting any type of obstacle
- High rocker for cable and wakestyle
- Rail and tip channels provide good grip