inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit auf Anfrage**
- Artikel-Nr.: SSF12098
The Stylus is designed for riders who want to make the most out of extremely light winds and/or larger riders.
Light wind has been a dirty word in kitesurfing since day one. That has now changed since the introduction of the Stylus. The Stylus is a high performance light wind model that has a knack for pulling all of the speed and power out of less than perfect wind conditions. Its offset binding positioning enhances edging which allows you to ride the board atter to water while still maintaining edge control. Pair the Stylus with our Contra light wind kite and you will immediately shift your perception of what is considered “light” wind.
Low rocker, high speed design. Optimized for light wind planing.
- Excellent performance in light wind conditions
- Versatility beneath your feet
- Amazing upwind ability
- Offset binding inserts to the heel edge
- Asymmetrical stance for better grip, control and light wind planing
- Rail channels for grip
- UD basalt to support light wind low rocker line for early planing
Included with the board:
4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.